UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023: On May 17, 2023, the Commission made the NDA 2 2023 application form available. On upsc.gov.in, the NDA 2 2023 application form has been made available online. Candidates have until June 6, 2023, to submit their UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023. From June 7 to June 13, 2023, the Commission will offer an online correction and withdrawal feature for UPSC NDA 2 applications. Prior to filling out the registration form, applicants must review the NDA 2 eligibility requirements for 2023. The 2023 UPSC NDA 2 exam will take place on September 3rd.
Latest: Click here for a direct link to the UPSC NDA 2 application form 2023.
To submit the UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023 online, applicants must have their personal and academic information ready, along with scanned images. Candidates in the general, EWS, and OBC categories must pay a fee of Rs. 100 to submit an application for the UPSC NDA 2 in 2023. Read the article below for more details on the NDA application form 2023 apply online procedure.
NDA Application Form 2023 – Overview
|Examination body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination|
|NDA official website||upsc.gov.in|
|NDA 2023 application form release dates||NDA I 2023 – December 21, 2022
NDA II 2023 – May 17, 2023
|Application fee||General/ OBC – Rs 100
SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs – NIL
|Mode of payment||Online (Debit Cards/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets) or Challan|
NDA Application Form 2023 – Dates
Check the UPSC 2023 calendar in the table below for the crucial NDA exam date in 2023. The application form for NDA 2 will be made available by UPSC on May 17, 2023, in accordance with the NDA form 2023 date.
NDA 2 Exam Dates 2023
|NDA 2 Events||NDA 2 2023 exam dates|
|NDA 2 2023 notification||May 17, 2023|
|NDA 2 form 2023 apply online||May 17, 2023|
|UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023 last date||June 6, 2023|
|NDA 2 application form correction window start date||June 7, 2023|
|Application form correction last date||June 13, 2023|
|NDA 2 Exam Date||September 3, 2023|
NDA 1 2022-23 Exam Dates
|NDA 1 Events||NDA 1 exam dates 2022-23|
|NDA 1 notification||December 21, 2022|
|NDA 1 form apply online||December 21, 2022|
|NDA 1 application form last date||January 12, 2023 (Extended)|
|NDA 1 application form withdrawal start date||January 18, 2023|
|Application form withdrawal last date||January 24, 2023|
|NDA 1 Exam Date||April 16, 2023|
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023
For all applicants wishing to appear in or submit an application for the NDA 1 and 2 exam, UPSC specifies the NDA eligibility requirements. Those who are eligible for the NDA 2023 can fill out the registration form online. Candidates who have passed the class 12 or an exam of an equivalent level and are between the ages of 16.5 and 19.5 are eligible to apply for the NDA 2023 exam. The Supreme Court has now ruled that women are now eligible to apply for the NDA exam. Check out the table below for more information on the NDA eligibility requirements for 2023.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023
|Age limit||16.5 to 19.5 years (no age relaxation is given to reserved category)|
|Educational Qualification||Passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognised board|
|NDA attempts limit||Till within the upper age limit|
NDA Application Form 2023 – Documents required to fill NDA form
Important information and the paperwork needed to complete the NDA 2023 registration form must be available while filling out the application form for NDA applicants. Below is a list of the information and paperwork needed to apply online for the NDA 2023 exam.
- Active email id and mobile number.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Valid photo ID card details.
- Other documents and certificates (if applicable).
- Basic personal and academic details
- Fee payment details – Visa/Master/Rupay debit or credit card/UPI payment or by using internet banking of any bank etc.
How to Fill An NDA Application Form 2023?
To prevent the NDA 2 Form 2023 from being rejected at a later stage of the NDA selection process, it is important to carefully follow the instructions on how to fill out the UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023. For reference only, fill out the application according to the directions listed below or in the NDA notification 2023.
- Visit upsc.gov.in, the NDA’s official website. Candidates need to go to the UPSC website.
- Online One-Time Registration (OTR) – If the applicants have not already completed the OTR, they must do so by providing some basic information, such as their name and contact information.
- Use a valid email address and OTP or password, a mobile number and OTP, or an OTR ID and OTP to log in.
- Candidates must complete the UPSC NDA 2023 application form in two parts, which also require filling out other fields, paying the application fee, uploading scanned copies of their identification cards and other documents, signing them, and choosing their preferred exam location.
- Verify each and every detail included in the UPSC NDA 2 application form 2023 carefully, and make any necessary edits.
- The UPSC NDA 2 2023 application form cannot be changed once it has been submitted.
- A registration number will be generated following submission. Candidates are required to download it as a pdf file and print it out for their records.
NDA application page details
Application for NDA 2023, Part 1: After reading the instructions on how to complete the online NDA application form 2023, click the “Yes” button on the NDA 2023 Part 1 Registration link.
- To complete the NDA 2023 part 1 registration, there will be five pages.
- Basic information such as category, father’s and mother’s names, birthdate, and others are filled out on the first page.
- The second page: Making an age claim
- choosing “Engineering Branch” and the Centre for Engineering Services (Main/Stage II) on page three Examination
- Fourth page: Editing and making any necessary changes to the provided information
- ‘Registration ID’ generation is on the fifth page.
UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023 registration process – Candidates must pay the application fee, select their preferred exam location, and upload their signature, photo, and documentation proof in accordance with the requirements.
NDA 2023 application fee
|Category||NDA application fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs 100|
|SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs||Nil|
NDA Scanned Images dimensions
|Scanned Images/ Documents||File Size and Format||Instructions|
|Photograph||20 to 300 KB in JPG format||Photograph must be recent with white background|
|Signature||Signature must not be in capitals and use blue/ black ink|
|Photo Identity Document (PID)||20 to 300 KB in pdf format||Any one should be uploaded –
Voter Card/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government
Use the “Print Preview” option to review the application details before submitting the NDA application form 2023 in its entirety. For the final submission, click on “I have read Declaration and Agree.” Click “I Do Not Agree” to edit.
If facing any difficulty while filling the NDA form 2023, then applicants can get in touch with the UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate C of its campus in person or over telephone number 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543.
What Should I Do If the UPSC Does Not Receive Payment?
A list of those whose payments have not yet reached the Commission is published by the UPSC. The NDA fictitious fee list is the name of the list. Within 10 days of the release of the list, these applicants must deliver a documentary proof of fee payment to the UPSC Under Secretary (NDA) via mail or in person. Following the last date for submitting the NDA application form, the list is made public. UPSC accepts cases of legitimate fee payment upon receipt of the necessary documentation for the failed payment.
NDA Application Form 2023: Important Information
Pay close attention to every entry made on the NDA application form. Several things to keep in mind when submitting the NDA 2023 application form:
- Carefully read the NDA notification.
- Review the NDA eligibility.
- Before submitting the NDA form 2023, carefully review the information that was entered.
- The image dimensions must match those specified in the notification.
- Fill out the form using the most recent version of the browser.
How Should I Proceed If I Forget My NDA 2023 Registration ID?
It is advised to check your registered email inbox and SMS for the UPSC registration ID if you forget or misplace it. Part 1 of the NDA registration form is automatically generated and sent to you via email and message as you fill it out. You will need to register once more to get the NDA registration ID and password if you are still unable to locate it.
How to Withdraw NDA Application Form 2023
The window for withdrawing UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2023 was closed by UPSC. The steps listed below must be followed by candidates who wish to withdraw because they do not intend to take the exam:
- Visit upsc.gov.in, the NDA’s official website.
- To withdraw the application, click the NDA button.
- Applicants’ registered email and mobile will receive an OTP
- After the OTP has been verified, the request for NDA 2023 withdrawal will be processed.
- Candidates should print the receipt after their withdrawal request for the NDA online application for 2023 has been approved.
NDA Exam Centres 2023
While filling out the NDA application form 2023, applicants would choose the NDA exam locations they preferred. There are NDA exam centers available across the nation. Depending on how many candidates have chosen that city as their exam location, a city’s exam center count may change. After the final application form submission, the UPSC will not accept any requests to change the NDA 2023 exam location.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the minimum age requirement to take the NDA exam?
The NDA exam is open to applicants between the ages of 16.5 and 19.5 years.
What positions are open for the NDA exam?
To appoint qualified candidates as officers in the Indian Defence Services, the NDA recruitment exam is held.
What academic credentials are needed to take the NDA exam?
The minimum educational requirement to sit for the NDA exam is a 10+2 passing grade.
What is the cost of the NDA application?
The NDA 2023 application fee
General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 100
SC, ST, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs – Nil
When is the UPSC NDA 2 application form 2023 to be released?
On May 17, 2023, UPSC released the NDA 2 registration form 2023.
How do I submit an NDA 2023 application?
By going to upsc.gov.in, the NDA’s official website, candidates can register for the exam for the NDA in 2023.
When is the NDA 1 2023 exam scheduled to be held?
On April 16, 2023, the NDA 1 exam 2023 was held.
When is the NDA 2 2023 exam scheduled to be held?
The NDA 2 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on September 3, 2023.